Judo BC in partnership with Judo Canada is offering a new program/bursary to facilitate Regional Training Centre (RTC) athletes transitioning to the National Training Centre (NTC) in Montreal. This bursary is to encourage and support full time RTC athletes as they progress along the Judo Canada Long Term Development Pathway at the NTC, with the goal to achieve World/Olympic performances.
- Currently full time RTC athletes for minimally 1 year
- Athletes born in 1996 and after
- Non Sport Canada carded athletes (exemptions might apply for first year carded athletes from October 1st 2016)
- Full time training at NTC on October 1st 2016
- Must attend all 2016-17 Nationals Camps (Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall) *
- Must compete 2017 Elite Invitational Nationals and 2017 Open Nationals*
*Unless granted an exemption by Judo Canada High Performance Director
The bursary is $5,000.00
($2,500.00 Judo Canada & $2,500.00 Judo Canada).
Judo BC/Judo Canada will award 1 bursary for the current RTC athletes transitioning to the NTC for the 2016-17 season.
Applications must be completed online by July 29th 2016.
CLICK HERE to apply.